Water is of major importance to all living things; in some organisms, over 90% of their body weight comes from water. Up to 60% of the human adult body is water. The human brain and heart are composed of 73% water, and the lungs are about 83% water.
So naturally it makes sense to be aware of the type of water that you’re putting in your body and how it will affect your overall aesthetic.
The most beautiful and pure water can be found in glacial streams and the unpolluted rivers of the world ecosystem. Often times in large cities we do not have access to the most purest sources of water but we can do small things to enhance the water that we drink.
Although some may think these ideas are somewhat on the fringe of mainstream beauty advice if you think deeply about these concepts they actually make a lot of sense.
Water is the well spring of all organic life and so I believe that we must also give water its ideal environment just like a plant to ensure its purity.
Some simple tricks to give your water a boost.
1. drink water that is bottled from fresh mountain springs and contained in smooth glass bottles
2. Stay away from plastic bottles water as the plastics have toxic chemicals that are actually endocrine mimicking components and can lead to health issues and in some cases thought to increase risks of certain cancers
3. Place you water in a beautiful container and surround it with fresh fruits and veggies in the fridge. As water has a great ability to take on the energy of things within its proximity ensure it is close to living items in your refrigerator
4. Use energy crystals in or near your water to help give the atoms of the water a new energetic boost!
5. Try drinking alkaline water as it has been shown in many studies that inflammation within the body is greatly reduced when the the bodies ph level is slightly alkaline in nature. Try purchasing an alkalizing water bottle or for a larger investment you can purchase a machine that will bring your water to its ideal alkalinity.
6. Try blessing your water. It sounds kind of silly but scientists have proven through tests with frozen water that in fact water holds thoughts within its structure. When examined under a microscope water that was spoken to with kind and loving words and thoughts produces beautiful angelic crystal structures: while water that has been given negative thoughts or emotions will only show fractured and chaotic images. So just imagine if your body is mostly water how this effects your over all daily reconstruction and synthesis.
Remember to drink water in small amounts frequently throughout the day to keep your body constantly hydrated and to keep your cells functioning at their most optimal capacity.
Barbara Mcbean 2017